Saturday, February 14, 2009

V Day

I just finished watching Rent: Filmed Live on Broadway which I not surprisingly enjoyed. I wish that someone had filmed the original Broadway cast when they were still performing, but the final cast was really good. Adam Kantor as Mark, Will Chase as Roger & especially Tracie Thoms (who was also in the feature film version) as Joanne were all standouts for me.

I totally have a crush now on Adam Kantor, he was just completely adorable and sexy all at once as Mark. At one point, you could see some chest hair peaking out of the top of his shirt, which I found totally hot. Why didn't he make AfterElton's Hottest 37 Guys in Theatre list like his co-star Will Chase?! I mean, look at him:

Anyway, I enjoyed the film even though it was hard to see anyone else but Jessie L. Martin and Wilson Heredia as Collins & Angel.

Well, I have a friend coming for the weekend (nothing romantic, alas!) so I'd better wrap this up. Happy Valentines Day, or Singles Awareness Day, whichever you're celebrating this year!

No comments: