Monday, February 02, 2009

Not Much to See Here

Luke was back on As the World Turns today, but there really isn't much I can say about it. Noah wasn't present and Luke just had a few scenes in the whole Casey/Jade/Emily/Ali story.

I did like the fact that when he found out that Jade never passed his message on to Casey, he totally didn't buy her lie about why she hadn't and immediately confronted her about it. That's one thing I've always really liked about Luke & Jade's relationship. He knows her better than anyone, knows what she's capable of and won't let her get away with lying to him.

Perhaps more interesting today was the return of Casey's old cellmate Matt from his latest stint in prison. Granted, he seems to be present mostly to throw a further wrench into the Casey/Alison pairing, since he dated Ali briefly the last time he was out on parole. He & Casey have always had an interesting chemistry, though, and really seem to care about each other. I know the show would never pair them up romantically, of course, but I still enjoy watching their dynamic together as friends.

I'm more than ready to see Luke & Noah together again! It's been nearly three weeks since they were last onscreen at the same time. I don't mind them not having a story for a little while before their next one starts, but couldn't we at least seem them together, enjoying being in love?

No comments: