Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Glee

I was just reading that Kristin Chenoweth has been cast in a recurring role in Glee, an upcoming musical comedy from Fox centering around 'the worst high school glee club in America'. You know I completely adore Kristin and the show will also star someone else I've been hoping to see more of: Broadway vet and As the World Turns alum Matthew Morrison. The generally awesome (and openly gay) Victor Garber will also be in the cast.

Just reading the description, I think it would be a show I'd want to catch even if the cast were completely unknown to me. Knowing that Kristin will be involved and will get to sing just makes my day! I can't wait. I do wonder what this means for Legally Mad, the David E. Kelley pilot she was starring in. It sounds like Glee will be ready to debut this spring, though, and Legally Mad wouldn't be on until next fall if it's even picked up. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to what sounds like Ally McBeal revisited, although I would of course tune in for Kristin alone.

I'm really looking forward to Glee, though, and I just wish it were already May so I could see it for myself!

No comments: