Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fonda Tweets?!

I've been having an incredibly relaxing (read: lazy) day here. There was a ton of stuff that I planned on getting done today, but when I woke up this morning I just felt like taking a mental health day. I pretty much stayed in bed all day reading and surfing the net on my laptop. I caught up on a lot of YouTube videos.

Usually the only time I stay in bed is when I'm not feeling well, so this made for a nice change. It's not something I'd want to do very often, but I think we all need a day like that now and then.

Anyway, among the many things I discovered today is that Jane Fonda is on Twitter! Who knew? Apparently the over eight thousand people who were already following her. I guess my ignorance can be excused by the fact that I'm completely new to Twitter myself.

This discovery lead to another, which is that Fonda is also a blogger! There's no excuse for me not having known that.

Fonda writes very well, which I already knew from having read her autobiography a few years back, and I'm really glad that I discovered her blog and that I can follow her on Twitter. I just wish I could head to New York and see her on stage in 33 Variations!

No comments: