Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Idol

I know it's probably getting old reading my raves about Adam Lambert each week, but once again he was incredible! He sang such a beautiful version of Tracks of My Tears, one that had the entire audience, lead by Smokey Robinson himself, giving him a standing ovation. The judges loved him, the audience loved him, and I pretty much want to have his children, if that were at all biologically possible.

It was perfect. I was really glad that Adam chose to do a slower song this week and show his range as a singer. His voice is just so amazing.

He also opted this week to go in a different direction from his usual glam rocker appearance and went for something a bit more classic (picture from Adam-Lambert.com): I like it. I like it a lot! I think the clean cut look really suits him. Then again, I also love his more glam look, black nail polish and all, so I hope we haven't seen the last of that.

I had to laugh when Randy Jackson was praising Adam's look and talking about how he could 'straighten out' and Adam got this funny little smile on his face and you just knew he was amused by Randy's choice of words.

Anyway, he was fantastic and I can't wait until he puts out his first CD and goes on tour. I have no plans to see the American Idol tour they all go on, but I'm totally going to the first Adam Lambert concert that comes my way!

No comments: