Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Reasons I Love Tennis

Since I mentioned fantasy gym teachers in my earlier post, I thought it was the perfect time to talk sports. Specifically, about Tennis, since the Australian Open is going on right now.

Okay, let's be honest, I don't really want to talk about tennis (though it is the only sport I enjoy watching), but rather about the guys who play tennis.

In fact, I don't even think it's necessary to talk. Let's just look at some pictures of what makes Tennis the hottest sport ever.

First, my own personal favorite and the man I always root for, Andy Roddick:
Second, probably the greatest player in Tennis at the moment, Roger Federer:

Next, hottie Novak Djokovic:
The very sexy Marat Safin:

Chile's hunky Fernando Gonzales:

Finally, Rafael Nadal:

Do you see why I love tennis?

No comments: