Saturday, December 06, 2008

Top Five Out Hotties

I'm in a light mood tonight, so I thought I'd do something fun. After toying with a couple of different ideas, I settled on something that's sure to be a joy for the whole family! Behold, my list of the top five hottest out gay celebrities!


Number Five:
Randy Harrison. I'll always have a place in my heart for Queer as Folk's blond twink Justin Taylor, and for Randy, the openly gay actor who played him. Of course, if his onscreen love interest Gale Harold was gay, he'd be number one on this list! One of my all time favorite Queer as Folk moments was in the first season when Justin's mom takes him to a therapist after she figures out he's gay. Justin's response when asked by the shrink if he had anything to say: "I like dick." It goes on from there, but you get the idea. Randy does mostly theatre now, but hopefully he'll do something onscreen again soon.


Number Four:

Chad Allen. Chad most recently starred on General Hospital: Night Shift as one half of its gay love story. He also has made several film versions of the Donald Strachey mysteries about a gay P.I. He has been out for over a decade now and is quite a hottie. (Picture borrowed from Superherofan)

Number Three:
Luke MacFarlane. Luke, who came out earlier this year, plays Scotty, my favorite male character on Brothers & Sisters. Luke makes Scotty's scenes one of the only reasons to enjoy Brothers & Sisters this season. I find him to be both incredibly sexy and adorable all at once.



Number Two: Cheyenne Jackson. This guy is just breathtakingly hot. He's probably one of the top ten reasons I wish I lived in NYC, so that I could see him live on Broadway. He's also been completely open about his sexuality from the beginning of his career, which I think is incredible.


And finally, the Number One Hottest out gay celebrity:Neil Patrick Harris. With Neil, it's more than just his good looks and hot body that makes me love him. It's his whole personality. He's the total package: funny, intelligent, sexy. His partner, David Burtka, is one very lucky man! (Picture borrowed from Superherofan)

Maybe sometime soon I'll do a list of the top five male celebrities I just wish were openly gay!

No comments: