Monday, December 29, 2008

The Men Who Made 2008

First, a few more lists. Out Gay Life has a list of the Top Ten LGBT Rights Moments of 2008 and Politico has one naming the Ten Biggest Political Upsets of the year.

Second, just in the spirit of taking things easy this week, I'd like to share some of my favorite guys that I 'discovered' in 2008. I should note that several of these pictures came from Superherofan.net, which is now in my links over on the side ---->.

First, my favorite 'new' guy this year, One Life to Live's Mark Lawson. He plays the troubled Iraq War veteran Brody Lovett on the show, and he's just incredibly sexy. He's so hot, in fact, that I couldn't just choose a couple of photos to share! It was hard enough limiting it to five.
Mark was a bit less manscaped when he first debuted on the show, which I liked, but I'll take him any way I can get him!

Next up, Zachary Levi, who plays Chuck on, well, Chuck. I only recently started watching the show and discovered the very sexy Mr. Levi.
Then we have German soap star Thore Scholermann, who plays Christian Mann, one half of gay couple Christian & Ollie, on Verboten Liebe. Both men are hot, but Thore is just downright beautiful.
Andreas Jancke, who plays Christian's brother Gregor on Verboten Liebe, would also have to make my list, and I'm sure you can see why:
Next is someone I suppose I actually 'discovered' in late 2007, but I didn't really start to think of him as truly hot until this year. I don't watch his show, but I love coming across pictures on him online and I love searching YouTube for videos of him talking in his sexy real life British accent. I'm talking, of course, about Ed Westwick of Gossip Girl. Just the way he looks at a camera radiates sex.

Here's hoping the guys of 2009 will be just as hot!

No comments: