Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Return of Glee

I just wanted to note that tonight marks something I've been anticipating since last May, when Fox aired a sneak preview of the pilot episode of Glee. Tonight, the show makes its actual debut, with a director's cut of the pilot episode kicking off the show, and brand new episodes beginning to air next week.

I watched the sneak preview two or three times all the way through over the summer, and I don't even know how many times I turned it on just to spend a few minutes watching my favorite scenes and the two big musical numbers. I can tell you that the show's version of Don't Stop Believin' has been listened to nearly 30 times on my iTunes playlist since May.

I'm very excited to see the extended version of the episode tonight, but what I really can't wait for are fresh episodes (and songs!) from next week on.

It doesn't hurt that the lead, Matthew Morrison, is so incredibly sexy. I really can't wait to hear him sing on the show, which was the one thing that was lacking in the sneak preview.

If you missed the show last May, do yourself a favor and tune in tonight!

No comments: