Monday, September 28, 2009

Broadway Flea Market

I apologize for the lack of blogging over the weekend. I intended to write about last week's Kish and Nuke episodes, but I ended up going away for the weekend at the last minute. It was a lot of fun, but now I'm behind on my soaps once again. I'm hoping to get caught up on them over the next few days, both in watching and in blogging.

I meant to mention this before the fact, but Van Hansis and other stars of As the World Turns attended the Broadway Flea Market yesterday, an annual event which benefits Brodway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

An event filled with stars of Broadway and the soaps, and all for a great cause! That's the sort of thing I would be all over if I lived anywhere near NYC. This year, they raised an incredible $403,929 for the cause.

One of these days I'm going to quit just wishing I lived in/near NYC and actually make it a reality.

No comments: