Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking Back

It's getting to be the time of year again when we all start looking back on the last 12 months and become reflective.

AfterElton has published their 2009 Visibility Awards and topping the list as Men of the Year are the four guys who've helped create the Kish storyline: actors Scott Evans, Brett Claywell, and Nicholas Rodriguez and One Life to Live Headwriter Ron Carlivati.

I'm sure that you won't be at all surprised to read that I am in full agreement with their selection!

I also applaud their choice of The United States of Tara as Best Drama, Glee as Best Musical, Prayers for Bobby as TV Event of the Year and Adam Lambert as Musician of the Year.

I have to confess that I love reading all the Best Of lists for the year that is coming to an end and that I also love making my own. Look for those throughout the next week.

No comments: