Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kish Song on iTunes

I just got a comment from a reader, Savioy, letting me know that the song that played during Kish's love scene earlier this month (the one they were having before they were interrupted by news of Nick's bashing) is now available on iTunes!

It's called My Confession and is by Rie Sinclair and Friends. I've just bought it myself and it's a really beautiful song that was apparently written just for One Life to Live. I think we'll be hearing it again in the near future in other Kish love scenes.

If you liked the song when you heard it on the show, please consider buying it. It's only 99 cents and is an exclusive song put out by ABC Daytime as Kyle and Fish's song, which means that by purchasing it you're sending a message about how much you love the Kish story!

No comments: