Monday, November 30, 2009

Scott Makes the List

I was so annoyed at the open letter to Adam Lambert in this year's Out 100 that I didn't pay all that much attention to the rest of the issue until now. The full list is a strong reflection of LGBT life this past year and includes many incredible allies as well.

I was glad to see that Scott Evans made the list, and he was even photographed with fellow honoree Adamo Ruggiero, the adorable out actor from Make the Yuletide Gay. They were put together as The Jocks in the list, which doesn't necessarily make sense but still lead to a hot picture:
I have to say, every photo I see of Scott seems to be hotter than the last! Adamo looks as cute (and as tiny) as a button, to reuse my description of him from the other day, while Scott looks like someone I would have loved to have gym class with!

How did I not know, by the way, that he was in the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic?! What sort of a fan am I?

I had zero desire to see that film, but knowing that Scott has a role in it changes everything. I checked imdb.com and was surprised to see several talented actors in the cast, people I had no idea were in the film, so maybe it won't be as bad as I'd presumed it to be. Either way, it's going to the top of my Netflix queue.

No comments: