Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cover Boy

One Life to Live's Scott Evans (aka Oliver Fish) graces the cover of this month's Instinct Magazine. And what a cover it is (pic borrowed from Just Jared)!
Words fail me! He's just so damn sexy.

You can check out a preview of the story to tide you over until you buy the actual magazine (I know I'll be buying it!). It looks like a good interview and includes the following:

Highlighting the story’s impact, gay and straight viewers alike have responded in droves by writing to the daytime star. “I’ve gotten letters from people saying that my story line has helped them, that they are in the closet and don’t know what to do. It’s extremely sad,” he laments. “The writers have been doing such a fantastic job with making it so real that a lot of people can relate to it.”

I couldn't agree more. The writers have done an amazing job thus far, as have Scott and Brett Claywell.

Scott is the only openly gay man working as an actor in daytime at the moment, with Thom Bierdz having been written out of the dismal disappointment that is The Young and the Restless (where all gay stories and characters have ceased to exist, by the way), and I think he definitely qualifies as daytime's first openly gay sex symbol! I mean, just look at that cover picture.

No comments: