Sunday, November 08, 2009

A Bit of Music

I've been suffering from Glee withdrawal and have taken to my sickbed these past few days. Well, at least that's what I'm choosing to blame being sick on!

Luckily, the first volume of the soundtrack was released this past week and it included a few songs that haven't been performed on the show yet, so that helped bridge the gap a bit. For the record, I love Kevin McHale's Dancing With Myself and especially Chris Colfer & Lea Michele's take on Defying Gravity. I can't wait to see them on the show! The latter song is clearly going to be related to a big moment for Kurt.

Speaking of music, AfterElton has a look at Adam Lambert's first music video. It's not for the first single from his upcoming album, but rather for Time for Miracles, a song he did on the soundtrack of the new movie 2012. Honestly, this particular song doesn't impress me all that much, but having loved every one of Adam's performances on American Idol, I'm very excited for his album (which is called For Your Entertainment) to be released in two weeks. I think his own album will be more... well, Adamesque than this particular song is.

He looks and sounds great in the video, though, even if it is more about promoting the movie than anything else.

No comments: