Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Update

I'm beginning to despair about ever getting caught up on One Life to Live and Kish. Each passing week adds five more episodes to the tally of shows waiting to be watched and it gets more and more daunting.

Honestly, what I'm really hoping for is a day where I can just sit and marathon my way through all the episodes I've missed, but such an opportunity hasn't presented itself yet. The days I have had off recently, I've had other things planned.

I see the Kish preview photos on AfterElton and they make me practically salivate with the desire to watch the show, though. I know there must be a ton of great stuff going on! I won't let myself read anything about the Kish story, though, because I don't want to see any 'spoilers', even of things that happened weeks ago.

There's a chance that I may be able to catch up this coming Tuesday and write about Kish then, but if that doesn't happen, it will be at least another week since next weekend is going to be an eventful one for me.

As for Nuke... well, my Tivo is filling up with One Life to Live, so I actually deleted all my as yet unviewed episodes of As the World Turns. I figured since I actually watch the entire show when it comes to OLTL and just fast forward through most of ATWT, it was the right decision. Once I'm caught up on Kish, I'll catch up on the Nuke story via YouTube and write about it then.

I'm sorry for falling behind in this manner and when I'm caught up I will be officially vowing to never let such a thing happen again!

No comments: