Friday, June 04, 2010

Quinto Off Broadway

This fall, Zachary Quinto will be starring as Louis in an Off Broadway revival of Angels in America in New York. The Signature Theater Company is doing a whole season dedicated to the works of Tony Kushner.

If I haven't mentioned it before, I think Zachary Quinto is incredibly hot. In fact, the chance to watch him in action was the only reason that I stuck with Heroes right up to the bitter end. Evil had truly never been sexier.
I also love Angels in America, it's a brilliant work of art and, I think, a very important one. I really enjoyed the HBO Mini-series version but I've never been able to see a performance of the play itself, though I have read it.

I'd love to be able to go to New York this fall and fulfill two wishes at once: finally seeing a production of the play, and being in the same room as Zachary Quinto! It would be especially interesting to see him as the sardonic Louis.

Why, oh why, must I be on the opposite side of the country and completely broke?

No comments: