Saturday, June 12, 2010

A New Look

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting a great deal these past few weeks. It has just been a very busy time for me, I've been getting used to a new job (well, a new position at the same place I already worked) and things have just been a bit hectic.

Hopefully, though, I'll have some time to catch up with things from this point on. I'm once again about a million years behind on As the World Turns, Emmerdale, and just about everything else except for Glee, which I'm already going into withdrawal symptoms over!

Still, this feels like a new beginning of sorts here at Seth in the City, so I decided to celebrate it by changing the look of the place. I love the bookshelf motif! It would probably be more appropriate for a literary blog that was exclusively about books, but I just had to have it.

No comments: