Thursday, March 24, 2011

Van Gets Psyched

Some great news for all of us Van Hansis fans: the former Luke Snyder will be on our TV screens again in the near future. Van has landed a guest starring role on an episode of the series Psych.

I know that it has only been six months since As The World Turns went off the air and that I've seen Van more recently on YouTube in the Black Swan parody, Pale Swan, but it really seems like it has been ages since I last had my Hansis fix!

Van is a seriously talented guy and I can't wait to see what he does with this new role. I know it's going to be just the first of many.

About a month ago, by the way, I had a dream that Luke & Noah were given a spin off show that also starred Kyle and Fish from One Life to Live, along with several characters from Queer As Folk. It was pretty epic and I was so disappointed when I woke up and realized it was just a dream!

No comments: