Friday, March 18, 2011

Back in the Game

I'm sorry for the two and a half months of silence. Life has been even more hectic than usual since I last wrote. Among other things, I've left my job and moved to a new city. It has certainly been stressful, but I do love the idea of a fresh start!

Now that things are somewhat settled, my hope is that I can once again resume blogging on a regular basis.

I'll just dip my toe in the water tonight by noting that it's that time of year again: Literary Award Season! Lambda Literary has announced the finalists for their 23rd annual prize and the same can be said for the Publishing Triangle Awards. Both of these awards honor LGBT writing and never fail to alert me to a title or an author I might otherwise never have found.

The Orange Prize, meanwhile, honors excellence in women's writing and they've announced a longlist that sounds pretty fascinating.

2 comments:

dkellergrl said...

I'm glad that you're back in the blogging game. I've missed reading (and at most times sharing) your point of view on all things tv.

I just read your Glee and DOOL postings and we do share very similar thoughts (especially Blaine and Mercedes).

Seth said...

Thanks! :)